- We Listen. Listening is a foundational value, whether listening to the people we support in communities, or to each other, or to our supporters and partners
- We Collaborate. Our talents and abilities, are multiplied when we work together, understanding each other’s expertise, respecting each other’s contribution and challenging each other to achieve more.
- We Have Integrity. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and are open and accountable to each other, to authorities, to donors and to beneficiaries about what, when, why and how we do things.
- We Balance. We are mindful of our personal lives and health, so we pledge to always find time to look after ourselves and look out for each other.
GOAL: Work alongside communities to identify their challenges and co-design solutions to develop the structures and services they need.
Children and Families
GOAL: Protect and support children and enable them to remain within or return to their families and communities.
IMPACT, LEARNING AND EFFECTIVENESS
GOAL: Translate community voices into new knowledge which can be shared to inform good practice and as a tool for positive change.
- Let’s End Domestic Violence Together: Watch Our “Honourable Warrior” video here
- Learn about our Research & Consultancy services for NGOs and other organisations
- This Life Reuniting Families: Ending Separation of Children and Families
Enter an amount into the field below to find out the monthly impact
Enter your amount
Click the ‘?’ button to see the results
IN ONE MONTH IN ONE COMMUNITY, US$ CAN SUPPORT...
Impressed? Take action now by donating....Make a one off donation or make it monthly by clicking on the button below. You will be directed to payal etc. You also have the option to recieve an e-card, printable verions or share etc.